McMaster has partnered with Health Nexus, a Toronto based, bilingual (EN/FR), charitable, and non-profit organization experienced in health promotion and knowledge mobilization in pregnant and parenting populations. Health Nexus partner values include being trusted, evidence-based, diverse, and inclusive, culturally safe, LGBTQ and gender affirming, Baby-Friendly Initiative (BFI) aligned, noncorporate, person-centred, and committed to reproductive choice.
Our core team consists of:
- Jon Barrett, Chair OB/GYN, McMaster University
- Rohan D’Souza, MD PhD, Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Physician, Clinician-Scientist and Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (OBGYN), McMaster University
- Rizwana Ashraf, MBBS, Outreach coordinator, McMaster University
- Kristin Horsley, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, McMaster University
- Wendy Katherine, Executive Director, Health Nexus
- Katerina Firlova, Manager Strategic Partnerships and Operations, Health Nexus